Love my landscapes? I love to paint them. I'll create up to 4 concepts of your own landscape for 800 points ($10). From there, you can mix and match to get what you're looking for for your final image (price to be determined). If you choose to go further than these 4 concepts, we'll work out the rest of the details for your final commission and payment for your final image. There is no fixed price for this part because the detail will vary from image to image.
When requesting a commission, it helps if you answer the following:
1. Where do you want the camera positioned?
2. How high do you want the camera? Ground, eye level, birds eye,
3. What is the climate like? Warm, cold, arctic.
4. What is the weather like? Sunny, partly cloudy, overcast, rainy, wet, snow storm, flurries, etc.
5. What's the time of day? Early morning, mid day, late in the afternoon, twilight?
6. What season is it? Summer, Fall, Spring, Winter
7. What style do you want? Sketchy (lower cost [link]
), painterly (medium cost [link]
), photo-realistic (higher cost [link]
A link to help describe what camera angle you want: [link]
A link to help you describe what style of buildings you want: [link]
Include any references you have. You can even scour the web for images to communicate your vision.
For the commission, I would prefer if you pay me through paypal. This commission feature on DA is limited, is a little odd, and takes too much of my commission. Honestly, I'm already a premium member, DeviantArt doesn't need to take so much. Really DA? 20%?
What you get is a professional who communicates clearly and effectively, delivers on time, and delivers what I promise. The approach I use engages you into the development process so there are no surprises at the end and you get exactly what you want.
Hope to hear from you,